Ripping Off a Death Metal Logo for Under £15: Mission Impossible?

This is my first Blog based on my Corpse Water Unfiltered series on YouTube, where I break down the realities of trying to launch a death metal project on a tight budget.

When I started Corpse Water, the goal was simple (and probably stupid): release a full album for under £1,000, covering everything from recording and session musicians to mixing, mastering, artwork, and graphic design. To make that work, something was always going to have to give.

The first place I tried to save money was the logo. After discovering that most designers were charging between £150 and £250, I turned to Fiverr and eventually found someone offering logos for as little as £15. His work looked solid, and after a bit of back-and-forth I sent over a reference logo — the Cannibal Corpse logo.

A few days later, he sent me back… the Cannibal Corpse logo.

This was a quick lesson in budget limits and the corners you just can’t cut. More to come.

Popular posts from this blog

What is this???

BLOOD HIGH - BEHIND THE LYRICS

Spending £210 to Fix a Problem Nobody Would’ve Noticed